Trademark Filing Requirements
- The trademark to be applied for.
- Full legal name and address of the applicant.
- Complete list of goods and/or services.
- The date of first use in Canada for each general class of goods and services or confirmation that use in Canada has not yet commenced but is intended.
- Serial number and registration date of the corresponding home trademark application/registration if there is one.
- Confirmation as to whether the applicant has used the trademark in the home country in association with the goods/services covered by the home application/registration.
- If use of the trademark has been by a predecessor of the applicant we would also require the full legal name of the predecessor.